Company: DIRECT AUTOMECCA
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
We are an Automotive Service Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Automotive Service Manager, with a proven track record. Applicants must be high energy, personable individuals with a professional appearance and strong customer relations skills. Must have experience working in high volume store! Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills. Must possess detail-oriented and analytical skills. Sales experience helpful. Minimum 5 years automotive service-related experience and 3 years Dealership Supervisory/Management Experience.
Why you should work with us?
1) We're Thriving: Be a part of a growing team in a growing industry
2) Career Advancement: Over 90% of our management staff have been promoted from within, If we hire you as a manager, you are a step closer to become a GSM or GM
3) Unlimited Pay Potential: besides base salary, we reward your performance with bonuses. You can earn between $80k- $130k a year
5) Flexibility: You'll enjoy the best schedule in the industry
6) Awesome Benefits: Health Insurance , Vision and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance , Paid Time Off , Employee Discounts on Parts, Service and Car Purchase •
What you will do if we hire you:
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all service department staff.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the service department
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department
- Facilitates and/or conducts technical training and sends employees to appropriate training schools as needed.
- Review and approve RO's.
- Strive to meet management's benchmark for hours per repair order, total sales, gross and net profit, repair orders per day, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Review repair orders and assure that work on internal vehicles is completed within 72 hours of arrival at the dealership.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks.
- Know and understand federal, state and local laws and regulations that affect dealership-related operations.
Are you personable, ambitious, and yearning for a career where YOU have a say in your paycheck? If so, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time