Brightwork's client is currently recruiting a Technical Compliance Manager who will be accountable for developing, improving and implementing the Technical Safety and Quality systems for branded and retailer own brand products.
As an expert in auditing and systems management you will train teams within the site (e.g. production and QA) in our client's quality and safety systems, HACCP and relevant internal audit procedures. Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, they will deputise when appropriate. They will be accountable for developing and managing BRC and customer unannounced audits to the highest level. You will also provide appropriate management information and reports to enable improvement in the client's quality systems.
They will manage the testing programme to ensure adherence to the QMS, TACCP/ VACCP and HACCP programmes.
In addition you will carry out any other duties as directed by Senior Management.
- Develop, through continuous improvement, food safety and production documentation, procedures and policies to meet client's due diligence
- Lead the site compliance team meetings
- Manage ERP/NAV/BOM systems for Technical Coding Management and other Technical Software Management systems
- Ensure Quality Team carry out regular traceability checks and follow correct procedures if any issues occur
- As HACCP Team Leader organise and lead annual review and site HACCP Meetings. Carry out HACCP review for any new machinery or processes
- In conjunction with the Technical Manager, update the HACCP/TACCP/ VACCP plans as required and update plans where required.
- Prepare the company food safety reports
- Educated to a high level (Degree preferred) in a science related discipline.
- Experience in a retail/fresh produce/ added value / high care environment.
- Experience in quality assurance/quality control/ food safety/ microbiological standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If this role is of interest please send your most recent CV and salary expectations to the address supplied.
Brightwork is a recruitment agency for those seeking permanent work and a recruitment business for those seeking temporary work