A Year 4 Teacher is required for a wonderful primary school based in Weymouth, the Primary School focusses their efforts on staff well-being and pupil creativity and development. They are recruiting for a creative and experienced Year 4 Teacher to start in September 2021 on a part time basis. Working Monday Tuesday & Wednesday, the role will be shared along side another class teacher who will work the remaining 2 days. Please find further details below:
Year 4 Teacher role:
- Responsibility for managing the pupil's development and liaising with your phase leader and fellow class Teacher to ensure all pupils are making good progress.
- To line manage your Classroom Assistant and ensure they're used effectively in your class.
- To understand the pupil's range of backgrounds and tailor your teaching approach towards them.
- The school has a range of abilities and needs within the class, so an adapt skill in differentiation is required.
- Ofsted graded as Good.
- The School has been extensively refurbished in recent years and enjoys excellent up-to-date facilities which enhance the quality of education
- The school put their staff first, ensuring their well-being, happiness and career growth are nurtured.
Year 4 Teacher role requires for you to have the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status is required.
- Have an up to date DBS which is update service registered, or be willing to get one.
- An obvious empathy towards the pupils and a desire to succeed within their own remit.
If you are interested in this role, please call the office ASAP and ask for Harry in the Dorset office on #removed#. The school are looking to bring a candidate into school as soon as this week to interview for this role. - If this is not the role for you but you would like to let me know what it is you are looking for from September, then please send an email to - #removed# - with a description/preference of what you are looking for and an updated cv for September.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.