JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £25,000 to £33,000 per annum DOE
NRG are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager to join our innovative and well known client in the Teesside area.
The role is permanent and full time, it is essential that the successful candidate has facilities or office management experience.
Duties of the role include:-
· Overseeing multiple sites
· Managing a small team
· Maintaining excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
· Ensuring schedule of planned maintenance is in place, budgeted and agreed on an ongoing basis
· Ensuring reactive maintenance is completed in a timely manner
· Ensuring resources are planned and managed to meet growing headcount requirements within the business
· Coordinate 3rd party providers
· Office management duties
To be considered for the role you must:-
· Be PC literate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Have excellent time management/organisational skills
· Be flexible to business demands
· Have procurement and negotiation experience
· Have project management skills
Please can you send CV’s through to Charlotte Warren ASAP as my client is looking to shortlist over the following week!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.