COMPANY: COWORTH PARK - DORCHESTER COLLECTION
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
To supervise the Guest Service Receptionists,ensuring that all required tasks are completed on a daily basis. To ensure smooth running for their shift and communication with other departments.
- Supervise Guest Service Receptionists, assisting them with issues that may arise and ensuring that all tasks are completed up to standards
- Assist with Check in and Check out
- Supervise the billing, ensuring folios are up to date and accurate
- Liaise directly with the VIP guests ensuring all their needs are met
- Deal promptly and effectively with any guest concerns
- Conduct a shift handover in conjunction with theGuest Service Managerat the end of each shift.
- To assisst the Guest Service Managers when needed
- To be responsible for identifying any training needs of the Guest Service Coordinators staff and communicating these to mangement
- Carry out on the job training with all Guest Service Receptionists
- Act as an ambessador of the hotel
- Attend any training courses may seem beneficial
- Passionate about hospitality and delivering a 5* service to our guests
- Customer service orientated
- Experience of Opera
- Excellent IT knowledge including Microsoft Office
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player
Role: Guest Services/ Reception Supervisor Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Ascot, England, EnglandApply for this job now.