Job description - Environmental Project Manager
ECC Horizon provides environmental consulting and remediation services to many of the nation’s Fortune 1000 companies. The firm currently directs environmental investigation and remediation projects throughout the U.S.
ECC Horizon's practice specializes in subsurface site investigation, remediation, causation analysis, project management and litigation support. Over the past 30+ years, the firm has helped successfully resolve thousands of contamination cases.
As a result of continuing growth, ECC Horizon is seeking a Project Manager for its Indianapolis, Indiana office.
Duties Would Include
· Developing clients and new project work
· Maintaining project profitability targets
· Managing investigation and remediation tasks
· Preparing regulatory and client reports
· Communicating with property owners, clients, regulatory agencies and subcontractors
· Preparation of vendor request for proposals and selection of qualified suppliers
· Coordinating the work for and training of field staff
· Supervising sub-contractor personnel
· Preparing and delivering marketing presentations
Qualified Candidates Will Have the Following Skills and/or Credentials
· 8 to 12 years of site investigation, remediation experience and knowledge of broad contamination profiles - chlorinated solvent experience preferred
· Academic degree in Geology, Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or related field - a licensed environmental professional preferred
· Minimum 5 years of project management experience and demonstrated success completing multi-faceted site investigation and remediation projects
· Knowledge of regional technical requirements, rules and regulations
· Business development acumen and demonstrated client acquisition success
· Strong work ethic and collegial personality
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Sharp critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Current 40 Hr. HAZWOPER preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
· Ability to conduct field work activities and travel as necessary
This position is based in ECC’s Midwest office located in Indianapolis, IN. ECC Horizon promotes employee training and professional career advancement. We also offer an excellent compensation package, including vacation, bonuses, 401K matches as well as medical, dental and life insurance benefits.
Role: Environmental Project Manager
Apply for this job now.