Company: THE STEPHEN JAMES PARTNERSHIP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Highly prestigious international law firm seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join on a permanent contract based in their London office.
Our client, a highly prestigious international law firm, is looking to hire a paralegal with previous corporate paralegal experience.
The successful candidates work will include (but will not be limited to):
- Company formation, Companies House filings, reviewing and updating company books.
- Proofread documents.
- Producing transaction bibles and organising original documents.
- Assist with due diligence: review and analyse documents and assist with the drafting of due diligence reports and contract summaries.
- Provide other legal and admin support to fee-earner.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Strong academics (LLB / GDL at 2.1 / Commendation / Merit or above), LPC is compulsory (with corporate electives).
- Previous Paralegal experience (3+ months) in the corporate department of a well-recognized firm is highly advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.