The Land Management is now hiring Retail Sales Associates in the Strongsville area. These openings are ENTRY LEVEL, no experience is necessary, we love to train! We have a very successful history developing entry level candidates into high performing market managers.
Responsibilities of the Retail Sales Associate :
- Meet and exceed sales goals
- Have knowledge of basic customer service skills
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail oriented
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance Driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Have product knowledge, answering inquiries and questions from customers
- Follow brand guidelines of both the brand and retail location
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid training
- Competitive hourly pay from $11-$16 hourly, with bonuses and incentives
- Weekly Pay
- Travel opportunities, all-expenses-paid
- Unlimited growth opportunities available
- Flexible scheduling (we work with school schedules!)
- A fun, enjoyable work environment!
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, Apply Today!
The Land Management Group is an in-store marketing company inside the largest retailers in the world. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. We value teamwork within our agency and strive for great partnerships across all platforms.
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
DUE TO OUR BUSIEST SEASON OF THE YEAR, WE ARE LOOKING FOR IMMEDIATE HIRES. ALL OPENINGS ARE ENTRY LEVEL WITH OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE TO MANAGEMENT. *All promotions are from within*
Let's face it - the times have changed and many of the old forms of marketing are not working anymore. In today's new age of technology your marketing campaigns require a new way of reaching customers. At The Land Management Group, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers.
The Land Management Group works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.
Role: Retail Sales Associate
Apply for this job now.