Company: SKILLS FOR RHODE ISLAND'S FUTURE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Skills for Rhode Island's Future is recruiting candidates for Fidelity Investments. Please read more about Skills for Rhode Island's Future at the end of this job description.
COMPANY NAME: Fidelity Investments
JOB TITLE: Technology Services Specialist
LOCATION: Smithfield, RI
HOURS: Full-time, 7:00am - 8:00pm
As a Technology Services Specialist, you will provide phone support for Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) to triage technology related issues in a fast-paced environment. You will also be responsible for providing subject matter expertise on our web-based platform, Wealthscape. You will be expected to carry a problem from introduction to resolution, work on projects and escalations, and leverage strategic partnerships across the firm.
- Provide first level phone support for technology products
- Serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our main technology platform
- Connect our clients to the best solution or answer
- Voice of the client to Service, Technology
- Proactively identify areas of improvement
- Identify risk for our clients and the firm
- College degree and 1 year experience minimum preferred OR 3-4 years' experience in lieu of higher education
- Experience working within financial industry/service related industry- Preferred
- Help Desk Associate experience preferred
How to Apply
For more information and a full job description, please visit Skills for Rhode Island's Future website at #removed#/jobs. Applicants interested in this position will be screened by Skills for Rhode Island's Future and Company Confidential will make the final hiring decisions.
Why Apply Through Skills for Rhode Island's Future
Our mission is focused on supporting unemployed and underemployed job seekers. Our goal is to get you back to work. Skills for Rhode Island's Future's team will guide and provide you with support throughout the hiring process. Skills for Rhode Island's Future has agreements with employers to recruit talent like you, making us a resource to get the unemployed and underemployed job seeker back to work.