Digital Marketing Manager
CRM, customer acquisition and web analytics
This is a unique opportunity to join the management team in a high growth business where your success will play an integral role in the company's future. This role will be responsible for scaling growth with the clear objective of maintaining low CACs and driving LTV through an optimised acquisition funnel from prospect to customer.
You will be expected to drive revenue through performance marketing channels such as paid search, social and display and improve CRO through the transactional parts of our website.
- Developing and implement the paid channel strategy by taking ownership of the budgets, tracking, and reporting on campaigns (including but not limited to PPC, SEM and Paid Social).
- Drive a continuous improvement in campaign effectiveness through a relentless drive to test, learn and improve.
- Develop the most effective way to attribute new orders and optimise campaign budgets.
- Working with the CMO and web development team identify, plan, and deliver improvements to the proposition which flow through to the website UI/UX and increase CRO.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute A/B testing experiments throughout the prospect to activated customer funnel.
- Expand and improve analytics stack to gain a better understanding of customer behaviour through actionable data and dashboards to improve acquisition and growth.
- Provide colleagues and agencies guidance on all content and digital production including ads.
- Manage external agencies (including paid media and digital marketing)
- Significant experience in acquisition focused paid media channels and a demonstrable track record of building and delivering campaigns which make a big impact on business performance.
- Very strong analytical skills and an ability to work with data to mine insights and take the right action result.
- Advanced experience of first-hand use of digital analytics platforms such as Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager/Website Optimizer, social media analytics.
- An excellent understanding of the technical aspects of digital acquisition, including attribution and conversion tracking.
- Good understanding of website CRO principals and how to deliver best practice UX / UI.
- Strong knowledge of running successful A/B testing.
- Commercial experience managing budgets and ROI.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.