Our client is a Regional National Specialty Contractor that is well established and offers a great career growth opportunity. Opening for a Contract Risk Manager in the Waterloo, Iowa area.
· Experience in sourcing and contracting services.
· Prepare, review, negotiate, revise, proofread, redline and finalize contracts.
· Provide revisions/responses for contracts during negotiation process.
· Negotiates contracts with vendors.
· Develops internal relationships with customers.
· Design, develop, and draft unique agreement structures.
· Manage contracts for customer and provide administrative support and time management.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Analytical skills and attention to details.
· The ability to maintain a confidential and professional relationship with clients.
· Ability to create and manage spreadsheets and data.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel is required.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Contract Risk Manager
Apply for this job now.