COMPANY: VAL WADE RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £28000 per annum
Our client, a global law firm based in the city, requires a PR & Communications Assistant to start ASAP. This is a 12-18 months contract and your hours are likely to be 9 -5.
The main duties of the PR & Communications Assistant are:
- Drafting newsletter type articles, intranet content, internal messages, business updates and other ad hoc communications
- Drafting text for marketing communications including website copy, brochures and flyers
- Compiling and formatting text content for design materials and working with inhouse design team to ensure all communications are on brand
- Supporting the PR Manager and SS&C Manager with admin and general ad hoc duties
- Dealing with general enquiries as they arise
- Providing general assistance across the whole team as required
The successful candidate will have approximately 12-18 months experience in a similar role within the professional services environment. You will have a thorough understanding of the PR and Communications sector and be a team player who can multitask effectively. An eloquent writing style, excellent communication skills and a creative mindset are essential.
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of applications that we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a global organisation. Apply now!