Bold. Results. Rauxa is the full-service agency helps brands such as Verizon, Alaska Airlines and Audi to grow and thrive through Personal Digital Transformation. Founded in 1999 and with a uniquely independent spirit, Rauxa is powered by a team of over 300 creators, technologists, scientists and practitioners with locations in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Orange County and Dallas. Rauxa is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe.
Raxua is seeking an Email Manager, Campaign Operations to lead effective and efficient email marketing and direct mail campaigns, including execution, development, measurement, and analysis for campaigns. You have hands-on experience building dynamic emails, working with automated marketing campaigns, measuring results, and driving optimizations. Prior experience managing, guiding, and mentoring teams is required. We're looking for a strong team leader who loves email marketing and also wiling to roll up the sleeves to deliver work.
What you'll do:
- Manage email campaigns by overseeingdaily email operations, and coordinate email production and QA processes to ensure emails are accurate and deployed on time.
- Maintain and analyze weekly and monthly reports for email KPI results diving into subject line open rates and creative review click-through rates.
- Optimize emails for both desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- Pull accurate lists, partnering with CRM team on segmentation and testing, to deploy emails that meet the business goals and email best practices.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability best practices and file clean-up (unsubscribes, inactive, bounces, etc.).
- Identify and develop new automations/triggers to increase customer engagement, website traffic, customer lifetime value, and familiarity with drip campaigns.
- Manage direct mail programs, processes, and materials to insure effective and on-time results for Rauxa's clients.
- Works with internal teams to track and evaluate direct mail program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage and mentor teams.
Who you are:
- You are skilled with HTML, CSS, and dynamic scripting.
- You have 5+ years of extensive, hands on experience with CMS systems, such as Responsys, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Epsilon, IBM/Silverpop, etc.; Responsys experience preferred
- You are experienced using email delivery tools, e.g. Litmus, Return Path, etc.
- You have the ability to work with Email automation systems such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, or Eloqua etc.
- You have experience working with SQL queries.
- You have experience managing, guiding and mentoring a team.
- Strong analytical skills (including strong experience with Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis is a big plus.
- You are comfortable working in a fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and are willing to “roll-up your sleeves” to drive results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mathematics or Economics.
Up for the challenge? We'd love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.