Company: OCEAN LAKES FAMILY CAMPGROUND
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
OCEAN lAKES FAMILY CAMPGROUND
sandy harbor recreation attendant I
- REPORTS TO: Recreation Director
- PURPOSE OF POSITION: Provide Ocean Lakes guests with a fun, safe, and enjoyable experience with all Recreation Programs and Events
- CLASSIFICATION: Hourly Non-Exempt Pay Grade 3
- DEPARTMENT: Recreation (Amusements 131)
- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and implement all Recreation activities and Events in a professional manner.
- Maintain courteous and helpful attitude to guests at all times.
- Maintain all program supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Assist in preparation/set up for all activities and events.
- Assist in general cleaning and maintenance of all recreation facilities.
- Assist guests with transactions at Sandy Harbor Games and Miniature Golf.
- Provide outstanding guest service at every opportunity.
- Promote a positive relationship with team members in all departments and divisions.
- Understanding of internal controls.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to interact well with others in a team environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Actively demonstrate, encourage, train and model safety rules and guidelines, in accordance with Company, along with local, state and federal law requirements.
- Investigate loss producing incidents and review prevention recommendations with all employees.
- Actively participate in the safety meetings, if requested by Management, providing and documenting safety training, if applicable, and offering improvement suggestions. Ensure that all safety equipment is used at all times, i.e. safety harness, eye protection, hard hats, gloves, etc.
- Report safety or hazard concerns to management.
- Report any work related injury to management.
- Take personal responsibility for safety every day.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have the ability to work on site for all scheduled hours.
- Positive attitude.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 50 lbs., pushing, pulling, and bending.
- Ocean Lakes Family Campground operates 7 days each week. Employees must be available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and/or holidays as well as overtime hours as necessary.
- Available to take calls on a 24-hour rotation basis. Available to take emergency calls for complex issues
General sign-off: This job description is not all inclusive. The employee is expected to adhere to all company policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
I have read and understand this explanation and job description.
Signature: ________________________________________________ Date: __________