Senior Customer Service Representative (Northbrook, IL)
$50,000 - $60,000 (depending on experience)
Multiple benefit packages to choose from!
Great developmental opportunity for a high-energy, customer-focused professional to join our team and learn about our world class product and processes. The primary functions include order placement/administration, assisting with mechanical and electrical applications, technical support and assessing customer needs for other products/services. The position requires great attention to detail and extreme customer focus in an exciting, fast-paced international manufacturing environment. This position provides a vital link between customers, the external sales force and the internal operations group. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to develop and grow within our company!
· Responsible for complete customer service to both our internal and external customers.
· Accurately enter customer orders submitted via phone, fax, email, or website into ERP system. Responsible for all order maintenance until shipment.
· Ability to talk to our customers in a professional manner and page or transfer calls as needed. Assist customers with application and installation related questions or other requests as they arise.
· Responds to customer's inquiries or complaints regarding products or services in a timely manner.
· Handles customer returns for warranty, repairs and credit issues and collects data information to support such return issues.
· Consults with sales managers to respond and answer any customer concerning issues related to contracts, prices, technical support, regulatory affairs and product configuration or application issues.
· Liaison between Scheduling, Shipping, Sales, Engineering and Customer Service facilitate order fulfillment issues.
· Responsible for the maintenance and updating of contracts, complaints and return authorizations.
· Other duties as assigned.
· At least 3 years of customer service experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
· The position requires excellent time management and communications skills in dealing with external and internal customers.
· Strong computer skills in Windows and MS Office applications, especially Excel.
Role: Senior Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.