Senior Symfony Developer - for a growing website in Canary Wharf. The Symfony developer will play a key role in the development of a suite of Symfony based RESTful APIs and web applications.
Working alongside other Senior Developers, you will be given the opportunity to contribute and be involved in key architectural decisions.
The Company already has an established customer base.
The Symfony PHP developer will have some of the following skills;
- PHP 7
- OOP design patterns
- Symfony 3.4 and above
- Understanding of "Thin Controllers and Fat Models/Services" philosophy
- Doctrine ORM
- GIT and Git flow
- Jenkins Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Queues/Messaging (RabbitMQ, Beanstalkd, SQS, ZeroMQ, Kakfa etc.)
- RESTFul API design/development best practices
- PSR coding standards
- Linux command line basics
- SOLID principles
Any of the following is beneficial;
- AWS knowledge
- Systems architecture experience
- Caching mechanisms such as Redis, Memcached etc.
- Docker/Docker Compose
- Experience of Agile methodologies including Scrum
Please forward your CV urgently outlining your Symfony PHP experience.
Role: Symfony Developer
Location: London, South East England, England
Apply for this job now.