Enthusiastic and Passionate Learning Support Assistant needed!
An outstanding learning Support Assistant is required in the Harlow area to work in a 3-form entry school with an excellent reputation. Can you inspire young minds with an engaging and dynamic teaching style? Are you someone who thrives and has a passion in the classroom? Are you an adaptable and driven Learning Support Assistant?
TeacherActive is seeking to recruit an Driven and Energetic Learning Support Assistant to help out in a large and very popular primary school in Harlow on a day to day role with the possibility of leading to a longer term position for the right teacher.
The successful Key Stage 1 teacher will be working with children of mixed abilities. It is essential that you have good working knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum and that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teacher welcome)
- Experience of working in Key Stage 1 / KS1 or Key Stage 2 / KS2
- An innovative and creative approach to teaching
- The ability to manage the class and deal with challenging behaviour
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Good rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Craig on 01245 335 533 or send your CV to #removed#