The Machine Operator will be responsible for leading group working activities to optimize production performance. This operation is to be performed keeping safety as a primary objective and following established GMP, Safety, Regulatory and Company procedures and policies.
Shift: 7pm - 7am
· Responsible for the safety, well-being and training of the team members under his/her leadership.
· Complete required paperwork in a timely fashion as required by the production and quality schedule.
· Perform and complete various quality checks, such as but not limited to; pre & post operation checks, Metal detector checks, Lot coding, product consistency, equipment pressures, etc
· Understand and use downtime monitoring system (CDC), and log machine down time reasons.
· Coordinate line set up to ensure production schedule is executed, such as but not limited to; personnel, packaging, batch maker, documentation, etc.
· Operate all machinery/equipment in the area of responsibility including light, as well as perform general mechanical repairs and preventive maintenance.
· Ensure that all of the proper components are being used, reporting any deviations or issues to the Production Supervisor and/or QC Manager.
· Ensure the proper coding is clearly legible on the packaging as specified by Q.C. and customer directives.
· Read, interpret, and follow Company policy, procedures, work instructions, etc.
· Read, interpret and follow the daily production schedule and demands.
· Ensure that washouts and sanitation of tools and equipment is appropriately done, prior to line start up.
· Oversee and document rework product when required.
· General housekeeping in working area to comply with GMP’s and safety concerns.
· Aid the organization in development of written process specification and controls.
· HS Diploma
· Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Stratas Foods LLC is the leading supplier of fats and oils to the Foodservice, Food Ingredients and Retail Private Label markets in North America.
Role: Machine Operator Second Shift (Food Processing)
Apply for this job now.