· Oversee operations of plastic and metal division including purchasing, production, fabrication, quality, logistics and inventory management across several facilities.
· Produce full line, quality pipe at low cost.
· Produce or purchase customary accessories and fittings.
· Maintain sufficient stock of pipe and accessories to support plant sales on a timely basis.
· Manage production schedules, coordinate logistics/shipping.
· Maintain customer relationships.
· Manage business, facility and Human Resources planning function.
· Direct Management of pipe sales to accounts outside of Lane’s normal market area.
· Manage transportation relationships to handle finished product shipments.
· Keep abreast of developments through participation in important industry and specifying activities.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitors and competitive products.
· Profitable use of assets and accountable to P&L.
· Direct Management of Sales, Operations, Market Pricing, Production Scheduling, and Plant Administration, approximately 20-30 employees.
· Business Planning
· Participate in product/process development.
· Work is performed in a standard office environment.
· Subject to standing, walking, bending, reaching, stooping, and lifting of objects up to 25 pounds; may occasionally be exposed to dangerous machinery, extreme weather conditions, and extreme noise when working in the field.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited program.
· Minimum ten years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment working in a Sales roles or as an Operations Manager.
· Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate and negotiate with others.
· Lean Manufacturing or six sigma experience preferred.
· Experience with start-up facilities in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
Lane offers a generous benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Pension plan, Flexible Spending, Company paid Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, ESOP, Bonus Eligibility and potential for advancement.
Please send resume with salary requirements. Feel free to visit our website #removed#-enterprises.com
As a full-line manufacturer of metal and HDPE plastic drainage products, Lane Enterprises, Inc. operates 11 plants throughout the Country, producing corrugated metal and plastic drainage pipe for the construction industry. Our expertise, coupled with our quality products and our commitment to providing superior customer service, has earned us a reputation as a quality supplier of drainage products.
We are currently hiring a Maintenance Electrician for our Carlisle, PA Plant. This position reports to the Superintendent.
Role: Plant Manager/General Manager
Apply for this job now.