We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator to assist with the support of IT infrastructure with a growing company based near Kings Lynn. The successful candidate will join a strong IT team proving general IT support to the company as well as being involved in project work.
The position will support the internal systems, administer the network while also identifying improvements that can be made to the IT infrastructure that will improve overall business improvements.
What you will be doing:
- Troubleshooting infrastructure and network issues
- Installation and configuration of hardware, software and networks
- User training and IT inductions
- General IT Support where needed
- Setting up new user accounts
- Server and PC maintenance
- Raising support tickets where needed
- Building of SharePoint sites / working with the team to fully ultilise SharePoint
What you will need:
- Windows server
- Office 365
- Windows 10
- Excellent communication skills
- Client -
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector and offer great career prospects.
Who will suit the role?
The role will suit an experienced IT Systems Administrator who has experience with supporting internal IT systems and SharePoint.
Salary up to £26,000
Kings Lynn, Norfolk
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
We are looking for a talented IT Systems Administrator to join an established company based in Lincoln to support their IT systems and end users.