Company: BLUES POINT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £375 - £425 per day
VB.Net Software Developer
Contract - 3 months
Home based, outside IR35
Our client has a 3 month contract (extensions likely) for a VB.net Software Developer. This is a home-based (UK) role although there may be 1-2 trips to Tamworth (Midlands). Working as part of a small and well-established development team, developing both existing applications and new requirements in order to meet the needs of the Business using primarily VB.Net, C# and SQL Server 2012.
Proven experience in full lifecycle software development
- Experience using the following technologies and languages is essential
o Microsoft .Net Framework
o Developing WinForms application
o VB .Net and C# programming languages
o SQL Server (TSQL development)
o SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
o Azure DevOps and GIT
- Experience using the following technologies and languages is desirable
o ASP.Net Web Forms
o ASP.Net Core Razor Pages
o .Net Core / .Net 6
o Web service technology’s SOAP, REST, WCF
o Entity Framework Core
You will be required to collaborate with the Development Team and with the Team Leader in order to ensure that the delivery of each project meet the needs of the requirement, is fully tested and is developed within the estimated timescales.
You will also be required to perform development tasks within the team in order to support the maintenance of the system(s) and meet the needs of the business.
- Developing new and existing systems to meet the needs of the business
- Working on both projects and smaller requests
- Collaborate within a team of developers in order to meet project goals
- Be involved in the full development life cycle offering input from the beginning requirements to the delivery of the completed project
- Creating simple, scalable interfaces between the systems and those of our partners
To £425 per day. Interested? Send your CV now!