Health, Safety and Fire Advisor - £37k to £45k - Home Based (covering sites in the North West) - Healthcare
Principal People are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a Health, Safety and Fire Advisor to join a reputable Healthcare organisation. This position is home based covering sites in the North West of England with two days working from home and fantastic flexible working benefits.
Reporting directly to the Health and Safety Manager you will support the organisation with fire safety and health and safety compliance across a wide commercial property portfolio.
As the Health, Safety and Fire Advisor you will be:
- Carrying out fire risk assessments and ensuring the closing out of actions
- Writing health and safety and fire safety reports
- Providing support to the teams regarding health and safety and fire safety
- Carrying out site inspections and compliance audits
- Delivering health and safety training
The successful Health, Safety and Fire Advisor will have the following qualifications/experience as a minimum:
- Hold a NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Hold a NEBOSH Fire Certificate or Fire Risk Assessment Certificate as a minimum
- Ideally be a member of IOSH
- Experience of working within the Healthcare, Facilities Management, Property Management or Public Sector industries
- Have experience carrying out fire risk assessments
This is an immediate requirement with a closing date of Thursday 31st December and interview availability on January 11th. If you are interested in discussing this further; please click 'apply' or contact Shakira Payne on 01252 759162 or email your CV directly to #removed#