We are Kerry, the Taste & Nutrition company. We understand that consumers want delicious products made from trusted, authentic foods and flavours. Every day millions of people throughout the world consume foods and beverages containing our taste and nutrition solutions. We add protein to your post workout shake, we reduce sugar, while maintaining great taste and we have the know-how to replace the "baddies" in foods with wholesome ingredients. Join us and be part of the future of food.
Quality and Food Safety are integral to Kerry's mission to help delight and nourish consumers across the globe.
Our Quality Graduate Development Programme is challenging, and designed to deliver training, practical experience and knowledge across the breadth of quality and food safety activities and systems deployed at our production facilities. More general experience will also be achieved through working with other functions such as Operations, Supply Chain and Engineering and building a network across the broader Kerry Quality Community.
This is a structured programme, where you will rotate across a minimum of two manufacturing sites that manufacture different products and service different end markets.
The purpose of the role is to deliver successful and experienced quality professionals who are equipped to successfully move into a 1 st level quality managerial role at the end of the two-year programme.
You will receive the support of a mentor, and also have reviews with senior members of the European Quality Leadership Team to ensure your development stays on track. Core Responsibilites:
What we are looking for:
- Quality KPIs: how to establish, track & trend, and take action in response when necessary
- Quality Systems: structure and levels, managing, updating and adding to the system,
- Problem Solving Methodologies, and CAPA (Corrective Action, Preventive Action) systems
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and Pre-Requisite programmes
- Design and operation of traceability systems
- Raw material risk assessment and control
- Quality Control testing and positive release
- Customer complaint management
- Sanitation and Hygiene
- Validation and Verification processes
- Compliance with external standards (quality, food safety, ethical, faith-group, etc)
- Compliance with internal standards (Regional and Global)
- Auditing - internal programmes management and execution; hosting external audits
- Competent user of SAP Quality Module
- Allergen management
- Working knowledge of KDM (Kerry Delivery Model) project management
- Managing competing priorities in a broader business context
- Quality Health Safety and Environment - quals to match or related discipline
- Minimum 2:1 degree in a related discipline such as but not limited toFood Safety, Food Science, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Food and Human Nutrition, Microbiology, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Resilient, tenacious, and hardworking; able to operate in a fast and demanding environment
- Able to prioritise multiple activities and requirements, complete to the necessary level of detail and accuracy
- History of high achievement and delivery
- Motivated self-starter with the determination and drive to succeed
- Good leadership potential, and excellent communication skills
- Strong ability to work on your own, and also as part of a team. Able to build productive relationships and networks
- Able to influence others, and negotiate
- Happy to relocate across UK, Ireland and Europe as needed
- We are looking for several candidates who can speak a second language, preferably Russian Polish, French, Italian or another European language
Role: Kerry Group 2020 Graduate Programme- Quality
Job Type: Graduate scheme, Permanent, Full Time
Location: Various locations within Ireland and across Europe.,
Apply for this job now.