Company: THE PEOPLE NETWORK
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £75000 - £80000
Head of Project Delivery
Head of Project Delivery required on a permanent basis for a globally expanding FinTech organisation. As Head of Project Delivery, you will oversee the project delivery teams (Project Management, Configuration, UAT and UAT Support Teams), ensuring high customer satisfaction, execution of multiple projects of varying complexity to the planned deadlines while managing expectations on deliverables. As Head of Project Delivery, you can expect to receive the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary of up to £80,000
- Annual Bonus of 10%
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Cover
- Gym Membership
- Flexible / Hybrid Working
As Head of Project Delivery, your day-to-day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing the workload of 3 teams, ensuring the priorities are clearly understood across the board to maximise the progress flow.
- Support everyone in their learning and development, ensuring sound shared knowledge and positive attitude for a high performing team.
- Challenge the old ways and instil an environment where everyone strives to try and test new ideas to work better.
- Guide project managers to manage the implementation of new client products and solutions from shaping requirements through to build, acceptance testing and rollout end-to-end.
- Support change to existing client programmes with a focus on minimising potential impacts to on-going existing services to mitigate business risk.
- Identify ways to support client objectives, negotiating phases or grouping requests to efficiently adhere to agreed timeframes using available resource without impacting other clients.
- Understand IT Technical Solutions, integration touch point and data synchronisation flows between project providers covering PPS, client and third parties.
- Act as a gate keeper reviewing changes, test plans and results, and approving prior to the move to production ensuring thorough preparation, thus minimising risk to the production platform.
- Planning, effort estimations and status reporting to clients.
- Monitor and control project delivery over various responsible teams both internal and external while identifying, challenging, and overcoming delays and obstacles.
- Track and manage escalated issues from own team, service managers and service ops teams.
To apply for the role of Head of Project Delivery, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Positive attitude and outlook, determined, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Proven leadership skills, combined with people skills (inspire to perform)
- Adaptable to fit with different team personalities.
- Tech savvy.
- Ability to work with external and international clients/3rd parties in a customer facing environment is essential.
- Focus on delivery to agreed scope, quality and timeframe with customer satisfaction as a core principal.
If you meet the criteria above for the Head of Project Delivery vacancy, please click apply today for immediate consideration.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.