Teacher of Humanities - Gravesend
Paid depending on experience - Full-time - Immediate and January start
Supply Desk is working with schools in Gravesend sourcing for Humanities teachers to start on a full-time basis from now and January. These roles will be on a temporary contract but there could always be the possibility of the role going permanent for the right candidate.
The schools that we work with range from Ofsted rated Good to Outstanding and cover both Grammar and Mainstream education so if you are looking for a Humanities teaching position that can challenge you and help you grow or cement your skills, we would love to hear from you!
Both experienced and NQTS are welcome to apply!
- Teaching Humanities to GCSE, potentially A-Level
- Subjects include but are not limited to History, Geography and RE
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Form tutor and after school clubs and interventions
The Ideal Candidate
- Have UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching Humanities subjects in UK Secondary Schools
- Knowledge of Humanities curriculum subjects to GCSE
- MUST have an enhanced DBS
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at #removed# today