The production supervisor is in charge of overseeing all production lines .
- ensure that products are made following the correct recipe and specs
- ensure that proper packaging, labels and codes are on the product
- prepare for changovers and line start ups
- ensure that all safety and food safety policies and procedures are being followed
- make sure we have proper staffing by creating schedules, training and discipline
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of prior supervisory experience. Food manufacturing preferred. This position requires the employee to be available any day of the week including weekends and any shift. You will not be rotated but you might be placed on any shift at hire and moved throughout your employment as the business dictates. This position requires the employee to be on the production floor, standing and walking, for the majority of the day.
Role: 3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Location: Lake City,
Apply for this job now.