Ken’s Beverage, Inc., is a family owned and operated business that specializes in selling, installing and servicing hot & cold beverage dispensing equipment. Ken’s is currently looking for hardworking individuals who strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers and who are either mechanically, technically or electrically inclined to join our team as a Beverage Service Technician in our South Texas service location.
With 24 locations nationwide and over 30 years experience in the industry, we need technicians that have the drive to help us maintain our reputation for "World Class" customer service.
The Beverage Service Technician is a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily provides reactive and scheduled service to customers that experience problems with their beverage dispensing equipment. Principal customers are those that have Coca-Cola fountain machines, but also include those customers with coffee, juice, cappuccino, tea, and ice dispensing equipment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure sufficient parts inventory is maintained on company vehicle and replenished as needed.
- Make contact with manager on duty at service call and present oneself in a professional manner.
- Diagnose problem at the service location.
- Perform needed repairs to the beverage equipment.
- When working with electricity ensure lockouts are in place.
- Check for any CO2 leakage and evacuate area prior to performing required repairs
- Complete service invoice and obtain required signatures.
- Submit all completed invoices to corporate office for billing.
- Ability to use power hand tools such as drills and saws.
- Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
- Technicians will need to be good physical shape, some jobs may require excessive stooping and occasional lifting and/or carrying up to 75 pounds.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, electricity and refrigeration preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
- Prior beverage equipment repair experience preferred.
- Able to travel across state lines 90% of the time including overnight travel.
All candidates are required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ken's Beverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we feel that a business is only as good as the people it employs, and that is why we only hire the best! In return, we offer a fun, friendly work environment where everyone feels appreciated, and knows their contributions are valued. We also offer a competitive benefit package that includes:
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Time
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Profit Sharing & 401k
For more information please visit our website: #
Ken's Beverage, Inc., was founded in Plainfield, Illinois in 1985. A family owned and operated business, we began operation in the Chicago market and have expanded throughout the United States. Our company provides sales, service and installation of beverage equipment, including equipment refurbishment.
Ken's Beverage employs over 300 highly trained service technicians. Our network of offices nationwide are capable of offering same day "reactive" service for all beverage and coffee needs.
Ken's handles numerous lines of equipment including Bunn, Multiplex, Cornelius, Everpure, Cuno and more.
Role: Beverage Service Technician
Apply for this job now.