Company: YMCA OF GREATER FORT WAYNE
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
The Armstrong Early Learning Center of Whitley County Family YMCA is seeking a part-time Assistant Infant Teacher who displays warmth, patience and compassion to join our team.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the Assistant Infant Teacher helps provide a safe, interactive, and nurturing environment by caring for infants, 6 weeks - 12 months, in our program. They also encourage learning and growing to meet developmental milestones.
Our teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
Starting pay range: $9.25 to $9.75 depending on experience
- Every other Monday, every Wednesday and Friday
- 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Armstrong Early Learning Center of Whitley County Family YMCA, 950 East Van Buren Street, Columbia City, IN 46725
- At least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- Experience working in an early learning center or preschool preferred.
- Promote and incorporate the YMCA core values and mission into all aspects of the job and in the community.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Welcoming and inclusive, supportive of a diverse membership.
- Able to fulfill all demands in spirit, mind, and body as an assistant preschool teacher.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude with diverse groups of people in regard to age, abilities, ethnicity, gender, race, economic status, religion, etc.
- A team player committed to contributing to the culture, mission, and values of the Y.
- Free individual membership at all YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne facilities (Allen, Whitley, Wells counties); part-time staff have the opportunity to add additional eligible members for a small cost. Variety of free and discounted YMCA programs are also available.
- Voluntary 403b Retirement Savings Account
Powered by JazzHR