Enjoy your day? We did!
The Job Window is an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America! We are excited to announce that one of our top clients is looking for a District Sales Representative to join their area client’s sales division & client acquisitions team!
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a full-time District Sales Representative to join our client’s team working on an exciting new business development project. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, personable, and a driven self-starter with the ability to identify sales opportunities and maintain relationships with prestigious clientele.
What is a day at the firm like?
As a District Sales Representative, you will be primarily responsible for maximizing sales of our client’s products, managing lead generation, and assisting with client and customer relations. You will have the opportunity to work with almost every department in our client’s firm and learn every aspect of the marketing and sales industry. You will interact with decision makers at our client’s firm to ensure that internal communications and customer/client relationships are managed effectively.
Our client has a high-energy, family oriented culture. A prosperous business starts with happy, successful employees and our client is committed to providing extensive comprehensive training to its team members to help them achieve ultimate success and reach their fullest potential. You will gain valuable experience in sales and marketing and work with management to track industry trends, grow the firm’s client base, and act as the voice of prestigious national brands.
Key responsibilities include:
- Training and Demonstration
- Training and educating key clients on the functions and benefits of the products.
- Demonstrating key features and translating them into benefits for the consumers.
- Product Positioning
- Delivering marketing messages to clients (new and existing).
- Strategic Sales
- Driving sales through lead generation.
- Identifying areas of opportunity.
- Customer Service and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Providing basic support on new customer inquiries.
- Maintaining relationships with key customers and partners.
- Following up on client leads and customer inquiries.
- Administration and Communication
- Maintaining contact with regional key customers on a regular basis.
- Providing call reports and feedback on regional business conditions to management team.
This is an entry level position and our client doesn’t require any experience. They are committed to providing their team members with full comprehensive training designed to help them gain the experience and skills they need. Therefore, the following experience is a plus, but not required.
Do you have the following qualifications?
- Experience in field sales, regional sales and territory development, investment or financial services, merchandising, telecommunications or telesales, residential or door to door sales, and other marketing or sales associated fields an asset.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing/warehousing environment considered an asset.
- Must be able to adapt communication to the various audiences based on the field environment.
- Extroverted, motivated, and confident working with people.
- Able to work in a fast- paced environment.
- High-energy, magnetic personality.
- Completed post-secondary education or combination of experience an asset.
Role: Entry Level District Sales Representative
Location: Calumet City,
Apply for this job now.