£65 Per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Teaching Assistant Qualification/Degree/Experience
Day to Day ,Short Term, Long Term
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in local Secondary schools in Newcastle. We have opportunities for day to day, short term and long term work.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Support team, the Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering one to one support, whilst also providing general classroom support for a class of children.
This schools are looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant to join their motivated team.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an secondary environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering Mathematics and English.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our secondary team on 0191 267 6491 or email us directly at #removed#