We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade application and web portals.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience.
- Proven working experience in Java development.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms and Spring or Spring Boot.
- Design and development of Microservices and APIs.
- Development of Microservice running in containers (Docker/Kubernetes) or in the cloud on AWS or Azure.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc).
- Excellent in object oriented programming and knowledge in functional and reactive programming as well as aspect oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate) and knowledge of NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Neo4j, etc
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework for server-side rendered content
- Experience with test-driven development.
Jayway is an innovative technology & design firm, helping companies create groundbreaking digital products and services.
Founded in 2000, Jayway was a small independent consultancy firm with a vision to provide world-class software development, 16 years later we are still independent, 230 employees strong, and ranked as one of best in the world. We also call Stockholm, Copenhagen, Malmoe and San Francisco home.
Our teams are full of smart, passionate and innovative people. We truly live for creating technological magic with both code and digital paint brushes.
Sounds like you?
In return, we offer the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds and most groundbreaking companies in the world. We invest 10-12 days every year in professional development - attending international conferences and our own Oredev as well as internal knowledge sharing days with a lot of experienced colleagues.
And, perhaps most importantly, we're an organisation that strives to make a real difference in our community and our city. We have a distinct mission to make the world a better place to live, and this goal permeates our whole organisation. If you want to make a real difference in an organisation that strives to make a real difference in the world, consider joining us.
Find more at #removed#
Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: Palo Alto,
Apply for this job now.