We are looking for an operations analyst to evaluate our clients operations and make recommendations to improve operational efficiency. The operations analyst will be responsible for production planning, ordering of materials, inventory management and analysis of current resources, cost of goods sold, and procedures.
To be successful as an operations analyst you should be able to juggle multiple client projects while maintaining sight on key deadlines. An outstanding operations analyst should be able to advise clients on all levels and develop processes and workflows to ensure all key objectives are met over the course of a project.
- Work with clients on preforming ordering, demand planning and forecasting of production needs.
- Build models to track inventory and maintain pulse on supply chain.
- Source new material vendors
- Maintain ingredient database records.
- Support logistics team by providing product specs and movement details.
- Process paperwork to onboard co-packers and material vendors.
- Preform ad-hoc analysis on cost of goods sold other key business metrics.
- Degree in business, finance, accounting or a related field required.
- 1-2+ years of experience as an operations analyst or in a similar position.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience using statistical and database software.
- Consulting and project management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills.