NetSuite Consultant - WMS, SCA, SuiteCommerce Advanced, SuiteScript, Technical Consultant, Developer, Magento, Workflows, Bill of Materials - Bedfordshire - £450-£500pd
Our client, a UK based end user, is seeking a NetSuite Consultantto take over from their existing partner to assist with optimisation and on-going system improvements of their recently implemented software.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 2+ years NetSuite experience gained from numerous projects
- NetSuite WMS experience and ideally WMS implementation experience
- Hands on SuiteCommerce Advanced exposure
- Experience across Bill of Materials/Assemblies, streamlining sales and financial processes, workflows and approvals
- Assisting with further optimisation of our clients implemented NetSuite platform
- Helping to get the most out of the WMS platform
- Assisting with moving the website from Magento to SuiteCommerce Advanced
- Helping in making some of the products (Bills of Materials / Matrix items etc) run more smoothly
- Turning on the auto forecasting / ordering and providing guidance surrounding this
- Creation of Purchase Order approval workflows
- Report writing
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#