Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Taylor Co BMW + MINI Independent Service in the East San Gabriel Valley looking for a GREAT Technician to join our team! If you're looking to move up in the industry and you have the DRIVE and GREAT ATTITUDE that fits our culture, we want to talk to you!
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
Here at Taylor Co Automotive we've built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees = Happy customers.
Compensation: Competitive pay plus bonus
- 5 day work week (Monday-Friday 40 hours/week).
- Paid Vacations and Holidays, Health and Dental benefits.
- Paid training multiple times a year -- some with travel.
- Interact with people everyday.
- Up to date equipment and software. We use state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and provide every customer with a great experience. Continuous improvement!
- An environment that rewards creativity.
Here's just a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Computer skills are a must -- including tablets
- 2 plus of eperience in related field
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose
- A love of what you do
- Open to learning -- every minute of every day
- You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you! Due to how busy we are and our tight schedule please only reply to this ad with inquiries and your resume. Thanks!
Taylor Co Independent BMW + MINI
340 E Foothill Blvd Ste C