Renewals Administrator - Insurance
Do you have administration experience or are you looking to gain office experience? Or are you looking to start a career within insurance?
An opportunity has arisen for one of our clients based in Borehamwood for a Renewals Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
This role would suit someone who is extremley organised and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Salary - Up to £22,000 depending on experience
Location - Borehamwood
Hours - Monday to Friday
- Processing policy renewals and mid term adjustments
- Providing customer service ocassionally over the phone
- Processing & maintaining client/departmental emails (Mailboxes)
- Ensure that all documentation issued and actions taken fall within the agreed service standards and FCA regulations
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments ensuring that your technical knowledge is kept current
- General admin
Skills & Knowledge Required
- Admin experience within insurance would be ideal but not essential
- An excellent level of written and spoken english and mathematical skills with a minimum of A - C GCSE pass (or equivalent)
- Excellent inter-personal and telephone skills with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely with others
- To have good organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing circumstances in a fast moving environment
- Sound IT skills
- The ability to meet deadlines, keep promises and prioritise own workload
- The ability to work within a team environment and to assist team members where required
Benefits (not limited to):
- 23 Days holiday plus bank holiday
- Private healthcare
- Supporting working environment
If you think this job sounds like a perfect match then please apply with your up to date CV - we can always go through it in more detail once you have applied!
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days.
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website