Position: Lead Operator
Location: Jessup, MD
Shift: 1st Shift
16.00-$20.00/ hour base on experience
- Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects or deviations from standards, and make adjustments as necessary.
- Determine paint flow, viscosity, and coating quality by performing visual inspections, or by using machinery.
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or ingredients before adding them to machines.
- Set up and operate machines
- Turn dials, handwheels, valves, or switches to regulate conveyor speeds, machine temperature, air pressure, and circulation
- Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
- Record operational data on specified forms.
- Start pumps to mix solutions and fill tanks.
- Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
Since our inception in 1967, Augmentation, Inc. has garnered a large and diversified base of clientele whose need for qualified personnel encompasses a wide field of temporary and permanent technical expertise. This being the case, assignment at an Augmentation, Inc. client places you at some of the top corporations in the nation, from industry leaders to potentially lucrative start-ups in Telecommunications, Information Technology, Manufacturing and Engineering.
Role: Senior Machine Operator
Apply for this job now.