Immediate need in Port Saint Lucie and Lakewood Park (Fort Pierce)
Better Life's caregivers provide non-medical in home care. Caregivers assist clients with personal care, bathing, grooming, cleaning, preparing meals, transportation and escort to appointments/errands, companionship, respite care and medication reminders.
Better Life is seeking to add DEPENDABLE, CARING and PROFESSIONAL caregivers to our team!!!! You must have a heart for service and seniors!
In order to register you must provide proof that you meet the following requirements:
· Current CNA Florida License or HHA certificate with curriculum details
· Eligible Level 2 Background Screening
· Professional Liability Insurance (#removed# OR #removed#)
· Documents proving you are eligible to work in the United States (DL and SS)
· Auto Insurance & Auto Registration (if you plan to transport clients)
· References w/ current contact information (name, address and phone number)
o Details of your work history (past or present employers and registries)
o 2 professional and 2 personal
· Current CPR Certification
· Current Statement of Health stating you are "free from communicable disease"
o TB Test (completed within the last 3 months)
· Alzheimer's Training Certificate
· HIV/AIDS Training Certificate
· HIPPA/Confidentiality Training Certificate
· Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation Training Certificate
· Assistance with Self-Administration of Medication Certificate
Better Life Home Care, Inc. is a nurse registry providing nursing , homemaking and companion services in St. Lucie, Martin & Indian River counties. We are looking to add Compassionate, Dependable and Professional caregivers to our team.
Role: CNA/ HHA- Caregiver- Immediate Opportunities
Location: Vero Beach,
Apply for this job now.