EIG14T - Troy, MI 48084
Join a team of ambitious, self-motivated professionals in an exciting work environment. As a young and growing company, we understand that the key to success is a having quality employees with a common goal. If you possess a strong work ethic, desire to learn and welcome a challenging position in a fast paced environment, consider a building a career with our organization.
EIG14T is a real estate development firm that operates in select facets of real estate with a focus on niche tenant partnerships. We aid our partners in creating and executing a growth plan for ground up construction across the country. The duties within our company include the acquisition of properties, leading projects through the entitlement process, construction management, raising capital to fund growth, structuring of construction financing and long-term debt, and many more.
EIG14T is currently developing over $100 million of property across the country. We have several tenant partnerships that continue to expand, further increasing our annual production. As investors, contractors, and tenant representatives we understand what it takes to complete projects in an efficient and scalable manor. For more information, please visit; #removed#
Summary and Scope
This is a critical role within the company that is broad in scope. The primary duties will relate to human resources, general office tasks, and assisting principals with a variety of tasks.
- Lead the hiring and set up for new employees. This would include creating users, ordering hardware, setting up software, signing of employment agreements, and managing all HR documents.
- Maintain a well kept and orderly office. install protocol to insure basics tasks such as the ordering of supplies is completed and approved by proper authority.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies, coordination with IT support, processing and distributing all invoices, maintaining a clean work environment.
- Various administrative tasks such as calendar management for company principals, assist Principals with overflow work, and answer main office line.
- Coordinate meetings for principals, between departments, and with various tenants.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in office management and/or human resources
- Must be proficient with Computers and Technology with the ability to understand and use a broad scope of software.
- Excellent communication skills and pleasant to work with.
- Proactive self-starter with ability to grow at a rapid pace.
Only candidates who possess the minimum level of education, experience and skill level will be considered or reviewed. We are interested in responses from qualified candidates only. Please note that we aim to provide a safe working environment for all our employees and require criminal background screening and pre-employment drug testing as part of the recruitment process.
EIG14T is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.
EIG14T takes an unconventional approach to traditional client relationships, putting a strong emphasis on understanding the goals and infrastructure of our partners up front to ensure the highest probability of success at each location. This is accomplished by meeting with company leaders to identify and quantify industry specific components that can be coupled with the analysis of traditional criteria such as demography and traffic flow.
Each company we partner with is unique, and our relationships evolve separately in both growth strategy and specific requirements. Although every company and industry have distinctive qualities, we strive to partner with those of similar use. We strongly prefer to work with tenants that are neighborhood and environmentally friendly, so we can align the interests of our clients to provide greater benefit. We believe in providing the best possible service and quality to not only our clients but to the communities that we work in. We take pride in developing aesthetically pleasing buildings that improve the community while satisfying the needs of all parties involved.
At EIG14T we are professional, driven, and above all passionate about what we do. We enjoy helping those around us and look forward to doing our part in improving communities across the country.
Role: Office Manager
Apply for this job now.