Join our Best-One of Indy (formerly Indy Tire) team - now hiring at multiple Indianapolis locations!
We're looking for outstanding people with an emphasis on creating results for teammates, customers and the company. If you have the right attitude, passion and want to be in the business of creating raving fans, then apply now!
Sign-on bonus - up to $500, based on experience
- Competitive Pay - the more you know, the more you make
- Paid holidays & vacations; closed most major holidays
- Home on Sundays
- Employee discount program
- Continuing education/training
- Uniform Program
- ...and being a part of a company that offers a career, not just a job!
Responsibilities of General Service Technician:
- • Create raving fans with exceptional customer service
- • Provide general services for vehicle maintenance and repair, such as oil changes, tire rotation and replacement, etc.
- • Assist fellow teammates in performing technical activities
- • Minimize customer complaints through the provision of thorough yet time-effective repair services
- • Able to work independently of others
- • Ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adheres to shop safety and environmental practices
- • Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur
- • Maintain organized and neat bay area
- • Operate equipment and customer vehicles safely and responsibly
- • Maintain strong communication between store teammates and all support departments
- • Be familiar with, adhere to, and enforce company policies and procedures
- • Adhere to legal guidelines, including such things as OSHA requirements,
- • Step up to additional responsibilities when needed
- • At least 18 years of age
- • Valid driver's license required
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • 1 year experience with vehicle repairs (not necessary, but preferred)
- • Positive attitude and the ability to relate well with other employees and customers.
- • Experience in passenger/light truck install & maintenance, oil changes, tire repair, minor auto repair, etc.
- • Ability to perform all job functions that require lifting and or carrying single items weighing at least 50 lbs., as well as functions and activities such as pulling, pushing, bending, standing, lifting, reaching, and stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling
- • We offer a full work schedule Monday - Saturday (most locations close at 2pm on Saturday), and you'll be home on Sundays
- • We also provide paid vacations, paid sick days and paid holidays/closed most major holidays, in addition to offering health, vision and dental insurance
- • Pre-employment drug test and background check required
Employer is an Equal Opportunity & Drug-Free Employer
Best-One of Indy, formerly Indy Tire & Auto Service, is a locally owned company that has been serving communities in Central IN for over 30 years. It was built on family values and a core belief in servicing customers with value and honesty. At Best-One of Indy we sell auto service & tires, but we service people first. We currently have career opportunities for individuals who share those values.
Role: General Sales Tech - Up to $500 Sign On Bonus
Apply for this job now.