JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25000 - £30000/annum
Our client is a leading provider of Information Management Services and Solutions which maximise the utility of data and provide decision making insight across enterprise, asset and service lifecycles predominantly within the Defence, Energy and Utility industry sectors.
They are now looking to recruit a Project Engineer / Project Support Engineer to join their Bristol based delivery team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the project activities and deliver tasks to time, cost and quality.
• To support the delivery of the project on an ongoing basis
• Responsibility for the financial tracking of the project
• Responsibility for the management of the Business Systems, Reach, IFS and Oracle Discoverer which holds financial and project status information.
• To assist the BIS team with Asset Management, and the purchase and renewal of software and hardware.
• To support the project managers with communications with members of the MOD Communities.
• To assist in the production of opportunities and the creation of related prospects through the gateways, business cases, cost model production and bid submission phases.
• To provide organisational and administrational support to change Boards.
• Ownership of the production of KPI and quarterly reports for the MoD customer.
• Project meeting planning, organisation and recording.
• Change control process and management.
Key skills Required:
• Successful candidates should have at least three years’ experience of Working as a Project Engineer or working in a Project oriented environment, ideally within the UK defence industry
• The ability to write clear and concise reports.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Must demonstrate sound competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project applications.
• Ability to quickly build an overview of business units and operational processes.
• Experience of liaising with technical teams and interpreting requirements/requests from the technical area.
• Experience of third party engagement with external supply chain.
• Basic understanding of software licencing