We are hiring an Event Production Associate to join our team!
- Inventory/Cataloging/Storing of all Games, Inventory, Props, Costumes, and Equipment
- Cleaning/Mopping/Scrubbing Equipment
- Prepping Customer Orders
- Processing Returns
- Installation and Onsite Event Support/Customer service
- Building Props and Decor Items
- Maintaining Inventory/Repairs
- Painting/Crafting/Organizing as needed.
- Driving, Loading, and Unloading Company Trucks
- Event Set up/Customer Service at Events.
Realistically we need creative and hard working people who are willing and able to pitch in any capacity as needed. Our business is not a cookie cutter type of place- we need people who are interested, available, and up for anything. We want people who are willing to work long hours, willing to take an active approach towards our organization, and those who want to do the best work possible...
Heavy lifting is a reality in our world, experience working with power tools is needed of some candidates, and a willingness to work from start time until the job done is mandatory. (We regularly work 10-12+hour days in the Events Industry- especially over the busy summer season.)
If you are available for regular company travel- move to the front of the line...
We are hiring people who are willing to work, people who are up for a challenge, and who do not give up when things get stressful or difficult. If you are available 7 days per week, available for travel as needed, and willing to work any time of the day or night- then this is a good opportunity for you.
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs regularly while bending, stooping, or crouching.
- 7 day/24hr availability
- Be available for Travel as needed
- Can do attitude.
- Own Vehicle to get to/from work (odd hours make public transportation very difficult)
- Clean Driving Record
There is opportunity for growth and management opportunity available for the right candidates. Part Time work is also available- the more someone is available the more they have the opportunity to become a high earner in our organization.
Providers of first class event production, event design, and event rental services all over the West Coast. Events Unlimited is the premiere choice for countless corporate, private, and not for profit events. Events Unlimited makes an effort to hire honest and good people. We work hard to maintain a crew of hard working, accountable, and reliable individuals who are always dedicated to the job. Those who take on responsibility are welcome to apply.
Role: Event Production Associate
Apply for this job now.