WHO WE ARE:
RPM is a rapidly growing, non-asset based transportation brokerage experiencing accelerated growth. RPM has a rare 3-Year-in-a-Row distinction by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in America. RPM was also honored as one of the “Cool Places to Work in Michigan” by Crain’s Detroit Business. RPM is growing their Team.
Our Core Philosophies are simple:
· Recruit the Best: We only seek out the top candidates for our open positions. We seek those who have a proven track record, are willing to advance their career, and are willing to work in a HYPER growth environment.
· Work Harder Than Anybody Else: We work hard and refuse to overlook the small details. Occasionally we put in long nights, and sometimes, we come in on weekends. That’s what working in a growth environment often entails.
· Do Things the Right Way: Honesty, Integrity, and No Excuses! We do things right, all the time. It’s our commitment to our customers, our carriers, and our employees.
These core philosophies are a must. If this sounds like your kind of place, we are growing our Family and are looking for Top Performers!
Don’t even think of applying for this job if you don’t share a passion for helping others and working as a team!
RPM Freight Systems is looking for the ultimate team player who will create value in any situation. You understand customer engagement and what a huge piece that is to future success of the company and your career. Our Operation Managers are our direct link to our customers. They provide top notch service for RPM over the phone, chat and email.
Our Operation Managers are personable, patient, and most of all, detailed! The role will have you helping our customers place orders, quote, answer questions about shipments, and troubleshooting customer issues.
You also understand that good ideas can come from anywhere, and are open minded when it comes to ideas from other RPM family members. You are a flexible multi-tasker who communicates naturally, passionately, and collaboratively.
THE TASK AT HAND:
· Build relationships with dedicated portfolio of existing Customers
· Learn and understand specific Customer needs, processes and SLA’s
· Multi-task in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
· Growing the business by delivering an unrivaled customer experience
· Resolving problems to build and maintain trusting relationships in the most difficult of situations
· Gain trust both internally and externally
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
· Positive and patient phone etiquette (if phones scare you, so will this job)
· Make outbound calls and answer inbound calls (on first ring)
· Computer savvy and willingness to learn new software
· Open and flexible schedule
· 2+ years 3PLor transportation experience required
· Quote, build, set, track, and settle transportation shipments
· Open minded to continuous change
· A Bachelor’s degree or Entrepreneurial Street Cred
· A sparkling personality that will mesh well with existing RPM Family members
· A smile on their face most of the time
· Base Salary + Bonus
· Benefits (including medical, dental, vision, life, fitness, 401k, pizza and beer)
HOW TO APPLY:
· Respond to this ad via email
· Subject line must be “Operational Guru”
· Must include resume as a pdf attachment
With an unwavering commitment to getting the job done for both our vehicle clients and transportation partners, it is clear that our “relationship first” belief system that is instilled at all levels of the RPM team brings honesty and integrity to every bid, shipment, and relationship we enter into. This way of doing business continues to inspire and motivate the RPM team and is recognized by our customers & carriers, and has become a driving force behind our rapid growth and success.
You will be an integral part of the company's future, and if you have the drive and determination to work hard and succeed at the pace our company is currently moving at, you will be rewarded with a great career and the opportunity for incredible success.
Role: Customer Operations
Location: Royal Oak,
Apply for this job now.