We are seeking a daytime team member to join our dedicated kitchen staff! You will assist in the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in our professional kitchen. We are looking for full-time and part-time staff, must work every other Saturday. Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays. We offer paid vacations for full time employees after 1 year of service, daily food allowance, opportunity for advancement, training and a flexible schedule. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Memorize, record, and comprehend menu items, abbreviations, and portions
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Clean and maintain kitchen equipment, utensils, and appliances
- Pull and Filet Chicken
- Previous experience in cooking, culinary arts, or other related fields
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and cooking techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must speak English
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Chick-fil-A, Fort Union is located at 1088 Fort Union Blvd, Midvale UT. Just 45 minutes from Park City and other mountain destinations as well world class universities. Each Chick-fil-A is owned by a full time Franchisee who has been selected to mentor and grow team members, provide community service and create growth opportunities for every team member. Our address is 1088 Fort Union Blv, Midvale UT.
Role: Day Time & Evening Kitchen / Food Prep
Apply for this job now.