We are AMS. We are a global total workforce solutions firm; we enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, re-shaping, and optimising workforces. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) is one of our service offerings; we act as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provide professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the world's largest insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help their customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, they aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Project Administrator for a 6 Month contract based remotely within the UK.
Purpose of the Role:
- Working closely with Regulatory and Financial Project Managers within the implementation of the companies ongoing Brexit programme.
As a Project Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Organising meetings and managing calendars.
- Maintaining general email inbox and diary.
- Preparing reports including, formatting and collation.
- Maintaining project filing and other administrative support for our site teams.
- General ad hoc office duties.
What we require from the candidate:
- Degree educated
- Good communicator - written and oral.
- Strong team working skills, good eye for detail, ability to solve problems and resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Able to take own initiative, be confident, able to prioritise and deal with individuals at all levels.
- Proficient in use of MS Office suite specifically, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Self-discipline, Confident, articulate, self-starter, accurate.
- Proven administration experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business