BrightArrow Technologies has a position open for a marketing director to oversee all marketing activities, materials, and its web presence.
Although we are based in Bellevue, WA, we are open to this person working out of their home elsewhere in the U.S.
Introduce the company and its services to new customer prospects to ensure they make fully informed purchase decisions. Oversee the design and produce graphics and layouts for our web-based product, app-based product, website, and collateral materials. Write documentation, product descriptions, and customer testimonials pieces. Produce videos demonstrating how to use various parts of the system. Design basic HTML pages to present the graphics, animations, and videos in a compelling way. Ultimately, deliver an appealing mechanism for prospects to learn about the company, leading them to choose the best solution, the BrightArrow solution.
· Successful background in overseeing marketing activities to raise product awareness and increase sales.
· Proven ability to produce attractive and professional websites and marketing materials.
· Extensive experience with software tools associated with graphics and video.
· Background of strong team collaboration.
· Natural inclination for layout and item positioning for effective presentation.
- Ability to understand a comprehensive software solution and produce documentation and video,
- A natural empathy for non-technical users.
· Motivation to wear many hats, with the innate ability to prioritize and succeed while multi-tasking a variety of projects.
· Strong writing skills.
· Portfolio of work that we can review before interviewing.
BrightArrow is a fast emerging player in audio, text and email converged and hosted communication services. The company sells its automated notification service (voice calls, emails, text messages, app alerts) to education, government, healthcare, non-profits and businesses. In addition to the day-to-day uses, such as weather cancellations and attendance/appointment calls, our services are being deployed at an increasing pace for emergency crisis alerts.
Role: Marketing Director
Apply for this job now.