Olsen evokes a genuine European fashion for self-confident women. With a history of over 50 years in the field of fashion, the brand is a modern design combined with superior workmanship always reflects current trends. Represented in over 30 countries worldwide, we are dedicated to providing wardrobe solutions that inspire confidence to the modern woman of today.
As the Assistant Manager at Olsen, you will be responsible to provide the best shopping experience to our customers. You will be responsible for operations; you strive to exceed all financial targets, productivity objectives, budgeted hours and results of inventory shrinkage through a planning and effective implementation. Recruitment, hiring, training and development, while constantly ensuring the continued integrity of the brand, is paramount.
- Build and maintain relationships effectively
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Passion for style and fashion
- Decided and results oriented with a positive outlook
- Exceptional Skills in Customer Service
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to accept diversity and continuous changes in the workplace
- Demonstrate an exemplary degree of professionalism and integrity in every situation
- Interpersonal skills and advanced communication skills, both oral and written
- Communicate with a high degree of respect and professionalism in all business levels
- Extrovert, dynamic, optimistic and funny!
If you are the type to exceed all expectations, apply today to help us represent the Olsen brand.
Olsen offers a competitive pay along with commission and benefits.
Apply today & be part of our world! Send your resume to #removed#
Role: Assistant Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.