COMPANY: RYDER REID LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £33000 - £39000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the award-winning Marketing and Business Development team of a prestigious global law firm.
In this role you will provide support to their successful Real Estate practice and work closely with the COO of Real Estate, Real Estate fee-earners, Knowledge Development Lawyers and PAs, as well as colleagues from the wider Marketing team.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing Executive will include:
- Identifying issues and opportunities to develop new business or cross-sell
- Providing support and contributing to the wider Real Estate sector marketing and BD
- Working with partners from across the Real Estate group
- Contributing to and shaping marketing and BD practice plans
- Developing and delivering thought leadership campaigns and new business campaigns
- Developing marketing literature
- Contributing and implementing the social media strategy of the group
- Events coordination
- Supporting on PR initiatives
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Executive role will be a graduate with 1-2 years' Marketing/BD experience in the Legal or professional services industry; knowledge of Real Estate is preferred although not essential. You must be highly enthusiastic with a positive attitude, have excellent communication and organisational skills, and be able to work autonomously or as part of a team whilst adhering to deadlines. A proactive approach is required and you must have the confidence to work with the partners and other senior individuals.
This is a great opportunity for a junior Marketing professional to build on their experience.