Join a fast-growing organization that is leading the direct-to-consumer life insurance industry. With a uniquely integrated marketing, product, and agency model, eFinancial and Fidelity Life are making it easier for middle market customers to get the life insurance they need at a price they can afford.
Fidelity Life is a leading provider of financial security for middle market consumers. With a history of innovation, the company is redefining the life insurance industry with patented products and processes. Fidelity Life pioneered the use of predictive analytics to streamline the new business process and revolutionize the speed with which policies can be issued. Established in 1896, Fidelity Life enjoys a long track-record of success and continues to build its reputation of sound fiscal management and customer-focused innovation.
In concert with Fidelity Life, eFinancial is an online and call-center-based insurance agency with a proven direct-to-consumer life insurance model. Using a proprietary and patented sales technology platform, eFinancial operates call centers in Chicago and Seattle. eFinancial’s licensed agents and representatives reach thousands of consumers each day to help meet their unique life insurance needs – often with just a single phone call. To complement this channel, the company recently expanded to offer an entirely digital purchase experience.
Together, Fidelity Life and eFinancial are revolutionizing the life insurance industry to make life insurance more accessible and affordable for everyday Americans. With an integrated marketing, product manufacturing, and controlled distribution system, the enterprise is uniquely positioned for growth.
We know that cold calling is difficult, so eFinancial has created an environment that’s different.
What makes us different:
- No cold calls. Seriously. Our model consists of 100% inbound leads and is completely Inside Sales
- A Base Salary that never goes away
- Paid Life Insurance Training and Licensing
- We will contract you with several top rated life insurance carriers (in addition to licensing)
- Passionate leadership that truly want to see you succeed
- Opportunities to change the trajectory of your life – we have many success stories
- We care about the well-being of our employee’s and even have a meditation room and a game room for your leisure
- We believe in promoting from within
- We have a commitment to excellence, we hire the best, and our team members push each other to reach higher levels.
- Our culture is filled with people that are committed to growing both personally and professionally
What we offer:
- Account Executives made on average of $89,300 in 2018; however, earnings are uncapped
- Paid sales training, coaching and development to maximize your earning potential
- A Career Ladder designed to make you succeed from a Business Development Representative to an Inside Sales Account Executive
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash bonuses, contests, and raffles
- A culture that is inspiring and diverse
- Great work life balance
- Successfully graduate from a Business Development Representative to a full Inside Sales Account Executive status and complete all licensing requirements
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and performance measurements
- Establish strong rapport with our clients via telephone to identify needs and present solutions
- Present the value of Life Insurance to clients with integrity, professionalism, and knowledge
- Successfully qualify and pair customers to the right products that meets their need
- Work with Sales Manager(s) to identify strengths and potential coaching opportunities
- Custom 1 on 1 coaching and development programs to enhance sales techniques and acumen
- Staying up to date and current with evolving products and product knowledge
- 1+ Years of Relative Sales Experience in any form
- History of Documented Success
- Familiarity with A Sales Process
- Ability and Desire to be Coached
- Strong work ethic
- Good attitude
- Someone who will go the extra mile
- College Degree Preferred, but not required- we don’t have a strict educational requirement as we firmly believe that every individual brings a unique experience.
Fidelity Life Association/eFinancial is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workplace. As a Fidelity Life/eFinancial employee, you will be eligible for Medical and Dental Insurance, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Dependent Care & Transit), Vision Care, 401(K), Short-term and Long-term Disability, Life and AD&D coverages.