Company: ELYSIUM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £22,800 per annum
Working in healthcare is more than just a job. It's a chance to change lives. Join the team at Potters Bar Clinic as an Assistant Psychologist and help some of the most vulnerable people society.
Reporting to a Registered Psychologist, you will join the psychology team where you will be guided and supervised as you assist with assessments, formulations and treatments to people within a group and 1-1 setting.
As an Assistant Psychologist, you will assist in clinically related administration, conduct of audits, collection of statistics, development of audit and/or research projects, teaching and project work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to psychological assessments
- Providing psychological interventions on a 1:1 and/or group basis to patients, monitoring and reporting upon their effectiveness
- Assisting in designing and delivering specialist training to others
- Maintaining clinical databases as required
- Completing outcome measures as required
- Writing reports for various audiences
- Service Evaluation and other Research tasks including collecting, analysing and reporting upon an array of statistics.
- Undertaking clinically relevant audits
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- Minimum of upper second class honours degree in Psychology and be eligible for Graduate Membership of the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Previous experience of working in a clinical setting with individuals presenting with challenging behaviour or equivalent for at least 12 months
- Creative thinking, clinical efficacy and a strong commitment to working with evidenced based models of therapeutic intervention.
- To be computer literate
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
What you will get
- Annual salary of £22,800 + Benefits
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
About your next employer:
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.