Berkeley Scott Leeds are currently looking for Chefs of all Levels to join their expanding Team in Hull.
This is a very exciting prospect for the right candidates whom are looking for various shifts/hours to suit your current lifestyle. You will have multiple opportunities to work within various venues including, Conference & Events, Restaurants, Hotels, Contract Catering Units, Residential Homes, Schools and Care Facilities.
In reward for your hard work you will receive
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work to keep you busy throughout the year
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible shift patterns to suit your needs
- Opportunities to work in numerous venues across the region
- Employee benefit schemes
- Holiday entitlement
- General Chef Duties from prep to running sections.
- Working as part of the team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
- Assisting with the clear down and closure of Kitchens
Ideal Candidates will have the following
- A valid Level 2 Food Safety qualification / be willing to acquire
- Have the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Own chef knives, chef whites, and safety shoes
- Have access to own transport is an advantage
- Eligible to work in the UK
All applicants with previous experience as a Chef including Cook, Cook Supervisor, Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Junior Sous Chef, 2nd Chef, Head Chef or Executive Chef, Development Chef then we want to hear from you.
Berkeley Scott has some great opportunities out there and if you have a flexible and committed approach to work, this is for you!
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you? CLICK APPLY or alternatively you can call our office number on #removed# and speak to one of our consultants.